Weather changes moods…
Katya is wearing:
- Chloé tie sleeve silk crepe de chine blouse, Chloé necklace that I got in Paris.
- Saint Laurent men's elbow patch cardigan, Lonely Lounge lace slip, Céline chain bracelet from Département Féminin.
- Isabel Marant Ego coat, Zara bodysuit, Adam Lippes white crepe straight-leg pants, Chloé necklace.
- Saint Laurent houndstooth coat, Emerson Fry cami knickers.
- Dries Van Noten tuxedo bib blouse, Acne jeans, Chloé necklace.
- Céline camisole, Ryan Storer ear bar.
- Carven heart collar, Dries Van Noten knit top, Céline rose gold stone coin bracelet, 3.1 Phillip Lim holiday wide leg pants.
- Marc Jacobs cable-knit sweater and fishnet satin skirt.
Beauty Notes: There are girls who are pretty; then there are girls whose beauty is further defined by a personality that can instantly light up a room. She was one of those, laughing and dancing as soon as you meet. What better way to compliment this than with a soft blush of pink on the cheeks?
We had put together this story just at the end of winter when we were dreaming about those kinds of colors blooming and the beginning of warmer weather. Now that summer is here, a go-to essential has been the super lightweight Dries Van Noten white tuxedo bib blouse. With a simple pair of jeans, this was my favorite and last look of the day. In full blush, she yells ciao bambinas with an air kiss and tiny braids, still smiling.