Style Story: Waiting Room
came by our studio for some portraits at the end of the August, so I dressed her up in some of my favorite summer pieces, things like jumpsuits and Equipment’s lace up blouse, mixed with the anticipation of fall. The Isabel Marant short black shearling coat was never on my wish list but a steal at 90% off (yup) and became something I wore all the time - definitely will love again this year.
Emma is wearing:
- Isabel Marant ‘ankara’ shearling, Equipment ‘knox’ lace up blouse, Saint Laurent bracelet, her own hoop earrings.
- Dries Van Noten coat, Isabel Marant ‘ilona’ jumpsuit.
- Equipment ‘knox’ lace up blouse, Saint Laurent high waisted jeans, Saint Laurent belt.
- Isabel Marant blazer, Elizabeth & James satin button down blouse, Saint Laurent high waisted jeans, Saint Laurent belt, Prada scarf.
- Penny Sage ‘badlands’ jumpsuit, Dries Van Noten necklace.
Beauty notes: Beautiful eyelashes can be like a piece of jewelry for the face. Sam wanted to do something really indulgent on Emma’s naturally full lashes, with the rest of the face left very bare and well moisturized, for a really simple and minimal look.